We refer to it in general terms (well, I do) and I know that I LIKE to believe that "what goes around, comes around", but the truth is, it often feels as though the karmic cycle of life is broken when it comes to me.
And then I get little prodding reminders that it is all working as it should, and that sometimes I need to be patient and to let the universe set the timing.
I'm getting quite a few of those prods right now. They're about the rich and valuable friendships that I have. And it is a credit to me that I am chosen by these friends and am able to develop and maintain these friendships.
Wikke left. And the Universe is letting me know that I am not "without". I am amply loved, and (if I allow it), supported.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hi, first time for me visiting your blg, I find it very interesting.
I am a swedish woman living in Singapore, feel free to vsit:-)
Gunilla
Hi Fe,
This blog is much harder to comment on. I can only comment anonymous!
You do have a lot of friends, although you may not be able to see or touch them when you need, but they are there!
love, trui
Hi Gunilla! Welcome to my little blog! Thanks for commenting. I will check out your blog soon.
I have an Australian friend who has moved recently to Singapore. Are you enjoying it? (I suppose I will find all of that our when I read your blog)
Sorry it's hard to post here, Trui. Anonymous is fine though!! I received SO many emails from the other site telling me that it was not accepting comments (and it happened to me too sometimes). I guess no site is perfect.
Thank you for your kind words. I do value them. xxx
Hi again!
Yes I am enjoying the life here in Singapore. Compared to Sweden it is a "simple life" here we enjoy lived in help, the kids enjoy the international school and me enjoying having so much free time, since I don´t have to work here, for the first time in my adult life:-)
Hope you had a great weekend!
Hugs Gunilla
Post a Comment