Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Year of Blog...

Exactly one year ago today I first dipped my toe into the big wide wonderful world of blogging.

Click here to read that very first post

I had just returned from a week in Beijing, having celebrated New Year with great friends in an exciting and exotic city almost palpitating with potential and excitement. A far cry from the understated Dec 31 of this year. And the lack of potential that I feel about these next 12 months.

Still, it's a good reminder to me that wonderful things happen, and that my topsy-turvy life WILL recover it's equilibrium soon.


Boo and Toto this time last year. What a difference a year makes.

9 comments:

M said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Sherendipity said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogversary, Fe! May you be blogging for many years to come!

Dina Roberts said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary!

MissyBoo said...

Happy Blogoversary to you! Wishing you another year of bloggable moments...

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!! Congrats on blogging through the ups and downs of last year. I am sending you all the positive vibes I can get my hands on to wish you a better year. I beleive there's lots of potential for you in the next 12 months and we'll be here to help you swim through the crap on the way to finding that potential. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Another year of Fe! That is something to celebrate :)

Stacey said...

Happy blogiversary, Fe. May there be many more to come.