We "grown ups" cooked, walked, talked, went into "town" for coffee and supplies, read our books.....



... while the boys played cricket, watched "The Life of Brian" (insert evil mummy laugh here) and *gulp* had their first driving lessons.
They were actually bloody good! See for yourself!...




12 comments:
Does their driving style reflect their personalities I wonder? Boo was soooo relaxed and I LOVED his cheeky look at the camera! Toto was all precision and concentration. Gorgeous boys!
He he! Actually it DOES sum them up pretty well! Boo was singing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" for some of his driving.... cracked me up! He was concentrating on speed and soundtrack, and Toto was concentrating on accuracy and style and trying to make it last as long as possible!
I love the photos!!! They're adorable.
I'm glad you guys had fun : )
Loved the driving videos! Reminds me of my dad teaching me to drive on my uncle's farm when I was 11. You're a much better - and more encouraging teacher, though! Love the little one singing, he's adorable!
Hey! They're driving on the wrong side of the car!! =P
Brilliant - well done Boo and Toto!! We will have to do this again. J xox
Make sure you teach them to drive on the right side of the road...y'all got it all backwards down there..... :)
They both did so well! I LOVE the nervous Mummy commentary too. :) Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend.
Oh, great guns. Gotta learn to drive when you go to a farm. I bet they just loved it and may have perhaps talked about it today.
Boo can compare notes with Blossom. My brother taught her to drive some years back. He scared the bejesus out of me by calling me on the two-way to look out the back door to see her driving the ute down the lane with her little brother next to her. Eeeeeeek.
Bl**dy farmers. No respect for genteel urbanised sisters.
Well done boys! They'll be begging you to get them back out there driving all the time now :)
My girls learning to drive is something that terrifies me. Cause I know how BAD I was to start off with...
I looks like you had a lovely weekend! I'm glad.
That photograph of the wine glass is most excellent. I like. I am so petrified of the driving lessons stage. You have my hugs on that one!
Post a Comment