I found this very moving. I can only hope that this articulate young woman grows up and pursues a career in the UN. Or, at the very least, becomes a Prime Ministerial Speech Writer.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. A very articulate young lady, with some very insightful words.
My favorite line: "If you don't know how to fix it, then at least stop breaking it." So true.
This blog is where I get to talk about everything and nothing.
I'm agonisingly honest and an eternal optimist. Life has thrown some challenges my way, and I discuss them candidly and grittily. Real-life issues that we can all relate to, such as depression, cancer, family court, child support, divorce, parenting, single parenting, dating, not-dating..... it's all here.
4 comments:
Wow. A very articulate young lady, with some very insightful words.
My favorite line: "If you don't know how to fix it, then at least stop breaking it." So true.
Brilliant words - delivered with passion - let's hope it it dosen't fall on deaf ears.
17 years later, how far have we come? (Her father is David Suzuki, btw)
Post a Comment