Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you Lara....

... for this wonderful start to my sadly kid-free Mother's Day.

click here

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the women who care for children, animals and other loved ones.

And thank you to my darling anonymous friend (you and I know who you are) for the beautiful flowers. I am so lucky to have you on my side.

5 comments:

Wen said...

Good job, Lara. That was way cute. Do I make too much of the fact that she had to use a USA video? Are Mums not appreciated as much in OZ?

Ali said...

Happy Mother's Day, lovely Fe. So sorry that your boys aren't with you. I'm sure they'll make up for it when they return.

I particularly liked the pony tail bit at the end. How funny. Isn't Lara gorgeous?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for noticing Ali ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, love. I'm sorry you didn't have your kidlets with you, but I'm sure you know how MUCH they love and appreciate you. Maybe you could have a delayed Mother's Day next Sunday?

Fe said...

LOL Wen! I'm pretty sure if she could have found an Aussie video she would have used it!

Thanks Ali. You too sweetie. And you're right.... they absolutely made it up to me on their return! The pony tail bit shocked me a bit. I mean, it's NEARLY the same as a shower, isn't it? ;-)

Darling Lara. We ALL notice.

Thanks Guera... You too!!