LOVE the washing line photo. Please take more interesting photos of washing. Seriously, I'd love to borrow them (fully credited of course) for my new project...(more on that when you get home).
And I'm glad to see the boys are spreading Wallaby Love through Scotland!
Missed your views at bookclub on Monday but know that you would much rather be on holidays!
Oh no! If only I'd known! One of the amazing things here is the fact that people on the coast have washing lines ON the beach, or ON the street. And had I known, i would have photographed all of them for you.
As it is, the sight of H, F and my washing draped all over Gillian's tiny one bedroom flat is amazing. I will snap it just for you.
Nobody ever asks us where we're from. The Wallaby jerseys project it LOUDLY and PROUDLY!
This blog is where I get to talk about everything and nothing.
I'm agonisingly honest and an eternal optimist. Life has thrown some challenges my way, and I discuss them candidly and grittily. Real-life issues that we can all relate to, such as depression, cancer, family court, child support, divorce, parenting, single parenting, dating, not-dating..... it's all here.
3 comments:
LOVE the washing line photo. Please take more interesting photos of washing. Seriously, I'd love to borrow them (fully credited of course) for my new project...(more on that when you get home).
And I'm glad to see the boys are spreading Wallaby Love through Scotland!
Missed your views at bookclub on Monday but know that you would much rather be on holidays!
Oh no! If only I'd known! One of the amazing things here is the fact that people on the coast have washing lines ON the beach, or ON the street. And had I known, i would have photographed all of them for you.
As it is, the sight of H, F and my washing draped all over Gillian's tiny one bedroom flat is amazing. I will snap it just for you.
Nobody ever asks us where we're from. The Wallaby jerseys project it LOUDLY and PROUDLY!
Happiness is not knowing that you can't spell ;)
Post a Comment