You take such amazing people photos. I just don't have the knack. Probably because I so seldom take photos of people. That one on the board of my nephew's newbie was okay, but was only one out of many bad ones. Only used the Panasonic, not the SLR.
This blog is where I get to talk about everything and nothing.
I'm agonisingly honest and an eternal optimist. Life has thrown some challenges my way, and I discuss them candidly and grittily. Real-life issues that we can all relate to, such as depression, cancer, family court, child support, divorce, parenting, single parenting, dating, not-dating..... it's all here.
11 comments:
They are gorgeous boys.
Beautiful!!!!
These are great pictures of your boys! You can see great intelligence in their eyes!
Stunning :)
You really do have gorgeous, gorgeous boys.
Hugs Fe.
They are gorgeous boys.
Very nice.
You take such amazing people photos. I just don't have the knack. Probably because I so seldom take photos of people. That one on the board of my nephew's newbie was okay, but was only one out of many bad ones. Only used the Panasonic, not the SLR.
Thanks everyone. I didn't mean to come across as quite so self-indulgent. The post-header was simply because I'm missing them so dreadfully.
xoxoxo
The eyelashes!
xoxoxo
They are beautiful, too.
Post a Comment