Well, for THEM to feel relaxed.
DH emailed the boys from Bali this morning. And told H to "remember to register for Cricket. Let me know when you've done it.". Huh? He's 11! A quick internet search showed me that all local cricket clubs require the completed registration forms (with substantial payment) to be received by mail tomorrow at the latest. DH has always been responsible for weekend sport, and I'm pretty pissed off that he's done this so intentionally. This is incredibly disappointing to H.
I have, of course, sent off emails requesting extension time for our application, and am resigned to having to pay for it. Grrrr.
Oh, before that, he sent me an email dictating all of the things wrong with me, and notifying me of his intention to apply to the Courts for equal parenting and sole responsibility for our children, because I am so obviously an unfit mother. This, he says, is evidenced by H's anxiety. Apparently I've been abusing him (DH) for the past 10 years (by asking him to pay his Child Support) and this last thing (me being so obviously pissed off by him leaving the country and therefore not being able to take the boys for his agreed contact) has convinced him that I am a completely irrational and dangerous human being. You should SEE the rant that he wrote.
It would be funny if it didn't effect the children so much. Because, of course, if I display any frustration or upset in front of them I'm obviously an unfit mother. So yeah, they know that stuff is going on. They're too old to not pick up on every emotion of mine.
So.... here's some FUN emotionally healing stuff! The first one is a photo of Javier Bardem literally biting my .... ummmm .... booby about 18 years ago in Madrid. He and his brother Carlos were great friends of mine for a couple of years. They used my London flat as their base when in the UK, and had my friend Gabe and me to stay with them in Madrid a couple of times.
Who knew he'd end up being an Academy Award Winning Actor???



Too funny! Do you think Penelope Cruz would be jealous?
This is what he looks like now.




5 comments:
Hi Fe,
Is this supposed to be a famous man? I don't know him, have never even heard of him.
You have such a "nice" ex! I think I would have done something to really hurt him, a long time ago!
Stay strong!!
Trui xx
We're back! When do we get to see you? Inigo has new tricks to show you.
Thanks Trui. Yes, he's a very famous man. He's won an Academy Award for best supporting actor, and has received huge acclaim for his films..... such as Jamon Jamon, No Country for Old Men and Love in the Time of Cholera.
Go here for his filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000849/#actor
or not!!
Yeah Lara!! Welcome back! I'd love to see you (but only if you know who Javier Bardem is!!).
xxxx
Not bad!!! Take care!!!!!!!jel
Hmmm - isn't he famous for an oscar or something??? or more famous for biting your boob??!! J x
Post a Comment