Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Go here to read the first of what will probably be many completely insane nutjobs trying to use the death and destruction of the bushfires to advance their own purposes.

Can there be any lower form of life?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The AOG have a lot to answer for.

But in happier news, koalas have been photographed mugging cyclists for water, and knitters are rallying to raise funds, and even Mark's boss has been shown to have a heart ;)

Lara, trying to focus on the positives

Anonymous said...

Appalling. It's the lowest of low. I'm so incensed by this I can't think of more words to describe it. :(

Anonymous said...

This actually evoked a physical response from me. I was nearly sick. I am appalled. Just,,,,

Anonymous said...

Yes saw it - was nauseated then angry and then I had wonder why on earth the SMH would even entertain such a story let alone publish it!!! It is so wrong in so many ways!! Can't say much more cause I am just getting wound up writing about it!

J

Anonymous said...

What a looney that idiot is.

Anonymous said...

Lower than pond scum. That happened here after Katrina and after the California wildfires. Sham charities and bogus home rebuilders.