
Dearest Toto,
Thank you for choosing me to be your Mummy.
In your life thus far, you have taught me so much about loving, being loved, patience, kindness and true joy.
I cannot imagine my world without you in it.
I love you to the moon and back. Times infinity. And more. No returns.
Your Mummy.




9 comments:
Aww....
Happy birthday from me too.
Happy Birthday!
I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday Toto! Hope he has a lovely day. :)
Happy Birthday to Toto!
I bet he loves you to INFINITY and back. No returns.
Happy Birthday, Toto! I hope you have had a wonderful day xxx
Very sweet! I love your sentiment here. I feel it too!
Reminds me of one time when my God daughter was about 4. I used to tuck her in, and we'd play a game. She'd say, "I love you to the moon and back." and I'd say I loved her to someplace really far away, and we'd take turns like that. One night she said she loved me to the moon and back, and I said, "I love you to the mailbox and back!" She laughed and wrinkled her brow, "Kat! That's not very far!" lol.
Happy Birthday!
Enjoy the days!
Love to all of you
Anne
Post a Comment