Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ooh la la!!

This is part of the view from Fabi's balcony.  There is a canal just behind those trees, and a group of people playing petanque on the canal bank.

And this is the inside of her apartment.....

Our first Parisienne adventure began with a trip to the Metro....
to the Montmartre district, and the Sacre Coeur....
.... from which the view over Paris is exceptional


Then we met up with Fabi (who does her best secret restaurant booking in the pose below)...

before going to the gzhi-gzhi-est restaurant in town!  Seriously.... the glitterati of Paris were in force (it's okay... they hid us at an upstairs table!!).....
and from which the view of the Eiffel Tower is unsurpassable!


At 10 pm (and so on on the hour) she lights up in glittery sparkles.  The boys were THRILLED!

Fabi took us on a night-time drive around Paris.  The thrill of returning to this beautiful city WITH my boys is not going to wear thin...  I'm so happy to be here!!
The Champs Elysees

1 comment:

armywife said...

More great photo's and future memories. I think I even caught a slight smile out of F & H in one of the shots, mind you it did come at the price of you having rabbit ears - worth it I would say.