Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Christmas *cough* *cough*...

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Thanks for being my co-pilots on this rocky road. love, Fe

12 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

You look a LOT like my cousin in that picture...kind of eerie.

Ali said...

Merry Christmas Fe, Toto and Boo.

(btw, that's awesome, I'll bet the boys love it!)

shygirl said...

I'm new to blogs, I've been following yours for a couple of days. Love you, and LOVE the dancing. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Love it! My kids and their cousins spent about 4 hours elfing themselves the other night and are still laughing about it. :)

sarahcis said...

Merry Christmas Fe, Toto and Boo.

We dont have as a spectacular card as that - but the link is on my blog Fe if you want to check it out!

BTW I pissed myself laughing at it! One of the girls at work did it to the directors and lucky they saw the funny side !

Merry Christmas !

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's the thing. I can so see you actually doing that - minus the elf slippers of course.

I hadn't known whooping cough was still around, though I guess I should have as I got vaccinated for it when going to Taiwan. It was part of a package with the hepatitis shot,so didn't think much of it. Sounds simply horrid, though am laughing over the bathroom incident. Love to you all.

Badness Jones said...

Hee! I posted one of those too! I even have our dog dancing with us. Love it!

Merry Christmas!

Fe said...

Hi Shygirl! Thanks for outing yourself... and welcome to the blogging world. Hope it treats you as well as it's treating me.

Thanks everyone! The boys LOVE it. Even I keep watching it!

Merry Christmas to all! (oh, and Dina, aren't you lucky to have such a gorgeous cousin!!) xox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M said...

Merry Christmas Fe, Toto and Boo!

jeanie said...

Oh whooping cough - eeeeyuk! I hope there is road to recovering going on.

I also hope that 2009 brings in all the good stuff - health, wealth and happiness.

Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona, I see you didn't collapse, you and the boys are great performers! I understand there is still coughing going on. Is it getting better? How are you? A bit tired maybe ;-). I wish you and the boys, and of course your parents, many happy days in 2009.
Hugs. Dorijke