Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My newest love....

I'd like to introduce my newest love.....



His name is Charlie and he's 4 weeks old today. His mum is my "chosen sister".... her sister is my mum's god-daughter and her grandmother was my brother's teacher in Steiner school.

I spent a couple of hours cuddling him today. It was the most amazing therapy for me during this incredibly stressful time.

It seems to me that lots of my friends in blogland are having a really difficult time right now. I hope you can find a Charlie of your own for some cuddle-therapy.

6 comments:

MissyBoo said...

Ah! He's gorgeous... I hope you get lots more snuggles!

Le said...

lucky you honey bunny - what a darling child ....

my sis has just announced she is preggers - due mid june - i am thrilled to have a baby coming into the fam - ya

read more soon - hugs le

Super Sarah said...

Baby therapy, the best kind. I hope this Christmas brings some good cheer for everyone out there having a hard time, I know what you mean, it doesn't seem to rain, it pours.

Anonymous said...

He's so gorgeous! I definitely find baby (and toddler and 5 year old) cuddles the best therapy. :)

Suse said...

I cuddled a six week old today! First baby cuddle in MONTHS!

ps. you went to a Steiner school?!

Fe said...

Thanks everyone.... baby love is so healing.

Hi Suse...

My eldest brother went to a Steiner school, had the same wonderful teacher for 6 years, and our families have been wonderfully entwined ever since.

My other brother and I didn't go to Steiner. We weren't "arty" enough (this was the late '60's) and therefore missed out :(.