Sunday, December 7, 2008

She's home!!!!!

I know I haven't been posting much about "her" lately. This was mainly because I didn't want to jinx things. It seemed that everytime I posted about her taking a step forwards, she took two steps back.

Also, I had an inkling that her daughter might have been reading my blog (damn site-meter!).

But she's now home. She came home yesterday and is pretty wobbly but I'm optimistic that this is THE home run.

Can't tell you how much I've been dying to tell you all.

any new readers who have no idea what I'm talking about can click here to find out more

7 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

That's good!!

I hope things keep moving forward.

I'm addicted to my site-meter. I'm sure that's a bad thing.....

Ali said...

Oh good, I had thought of her and wondered.

I hope she continues to get well.

Anonymous said...

Great news! Hope everything continues to stay on course. xx

MissyBoo said...

Fabulous news! Fingers crossed this is THE home run

Anonymous said...

I hope that she is on the road to recovery this time.

Anonymous said...

Yay for her, yay for her family, and yay for you!

Le said...

yippi yi ya le xoxoxo

ps are you using stat meter - it seems to give a good insight into who is coming and going ....