Thursday, September 4, 2008

Toto and Boo

Yes, after all of this time, I've decided to refer to my boys by their nicknames from infancy, instead of by simple initials. This is why:

F (Boo): "M-u-u-m, why do you call me F on your blog and yet call everyone else by their real names?"

Fe : "Because I don't want people to be able to find our blog by googling our names."

Boo : "You mean you don't want Dad to find it?"

Fe : "Not just Dad.... clients of mine, some of our friends."

Boo : "Well, I think it sucks. I want a name."

Fe : "Okay. What name do you want?"

Boo : "My nickname (*duh*)"

Fe : "Okay. Bunny Rabbit it is!"

Boo : "NOT THAT NICKNAME!!! The other nickname!"

So, there you have it.

And then we went to our local chinese restaurant to celebrate.


Boo


Toto and Boo and decorative ceiling vent (!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's Boo and Toto now! Sounds nice. It is not possible to watch the photo's however.

Trui xx

Fe said...

I don't know why you can't see them, Trui. I haven't done anything differently. Thanks for letting me know. xx

Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

I c m.

Fe said...

Thanks Lara! xxx

M said...

Well the important question is...what did you think of the food? We gave a thumbs up to the sweet and sour chicken but a hmmmm to the beef with cashews.

Fe said...

M: Food was not the best. The Mongolian Lamb was chewy and a bit of a thumbs down, but the Crispy Chili Beef was awesome. Way too expensive though.