I hope that you are having red wine and birthday cake in heaven, my dear dear friend.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hello Fe - hugs to you first - then we all know someone who's lives are interrupted by the breast cancer beast ... one in four right ... bad stats ...lets hope for a brighter future - le
This blog is where I get to talk about everything and nothing.
I'm agonisingly honest and an eternal optimist. Life has thrown some challenges my way, and I discuss them candidly and grittily. Real-life issues that we can all relate to, such as depression, cancer, family court, child support, divorce, parenting, single parenting, dating, not-dating..... it's all here.
5 comments:
hello Fe - hugs to you first - then we all know someone who's lives are interrupted by the breast cancer beast ... one in four right ... bad stats ...lets hope for a brighter future - le
Fe, sending you hugs and only good memories for this day.
One-in-four. I don't like them odds when I look around me.
Hugs.
Big hugs, Fe. I hope you enjoy some special memories of Joanne, and have some special time for yourself.
It's okay M. I think I've taken the bullet for you.
Thanks everyone. I love remembering her. She was a wonderful friend, and will be with me for always.
And her last message to me was to tell me that every time I spilled red wine, it was her contacting me. And I do. So she does.
Priceless.
Post a Comment