It's been a LONG time since I've been to a new place. (Eindhoven in Holland was new to me, but I'd been to all our other trip destinations before.)
But here I am in the wild wild West!! In beautiful Perth!! For the very first time!!
Honestly I feel like a kid....
But it was a long LONG day. The job went really well..... and then it was 4 hours on a plane...... and I've just had a bubble bath, am about to order room service, and will sleep (I am too tired to write anything more than a travelogue tonight).
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Good on you. Enjoy your food and your sleep. Never been to Perth but would love to go.
hello Perth ! Handle Fe gently - she is a star in our universe.
I hope room service lives up to the anticpation - I looove a good room service with some uninterupted blogging or cable TV - hugs honey and travel safe - le
Perth is lovely - Freemantle is better :)
And Inigo started crawling today. Check the blog for video, ignore my babble, I was very excited.
WHAT??? You've never been to Perth??? Glad you're here now!
You're in my home city! Wave to all the E-W rellies. Really, you are surrounded by them. You are in EW territory now, flaunt it baby!
He he!! Thanks all. Will wave a flag screaming to all the E-W rellies, M!
And will be handled very gently, thank Le.
Had wonderful room service.... and then had a drink with a couple of the other speakers and now am collapsing. Imagined telly and blogging..... but wasn't to be.
And can't believe Inigo is crawling! Will go and check out your blog, Lara!
Thanks ali.... I'll tell you more about it when I see it tomorrow.
And Lani.... I'll see YOU tomorrow! WOO HOO!
xxxxxxxx
Haha, even I have been in Perth and I don't even live in Australia!
Enjoy your time there, it is absolutely beautiful!
Love, Trui
I hope you have a great time!!
I would love to go to Perth one day. I've heard really great things about it.
Say hi to my home town!
(And a tip...if you're staying in the city and are looking for a coffee, head to King Street.)
Hope you slept well ...
I want to go to Perth and all over WA.
I want a bubble bath ... and maybe a glass of something bubbly...
So glad you're here - we'll take very good care of you over here in the West.
See you tonight!!
You are in my home town. Say hi from me, here in sunny Brisbane. Silly question - is the wind blowing? :)
Post a Comment