Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lovely Lovely Melbourne....

My full-on week has started.  I flew down here this afternoon and had 5 minutes in my room before having to race off to dinner with the client.  

And the seminar begins at 8am tomorrow.

I made friends with oh-so-gay-Trevor the doorman of this posh hotel, and the darling man gave me a bottle of red wine as I was coming in after dinner.  Bodes well for a good week!

I wish I was going to be able to catch up with blogging friends around Australia this week, but my hectic schedule means I'll be lucky to find time for a decent sleep.

I'm the emcee.  Wish me luck.

Next stop, Perth.

7 comments:

M said...

Have fun, tell loads of jokes, get some sleep, good luck.

Anonymous said...

good luck fe, and enjoy! take the time and the opportunity to get away from it all, even though i know you have to weork very hard.

Anonymous said...

Break a leg Fe - you're going to be GREAT. J xox

Anonymous said...

I only wish I could be in the audience to see HOW AWESOME you are going to be.

Big Hugs xoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Have fun, enjoy and everyting else Wikke said :-)
X Eveline

Ali said...

Good luck!! Enjoy your week!

Le said...

It don't get much finer than the gay doorman experience ... hugs le