For all of us "non-Americans" living around the world and watching today's election with baited breath, here is a website to put a spring in your step (or not) today.
If you read the results, you'll see that not one single country (including the US) wants McCain to win. That could be, of course, because it's "done the rounds" of the democratic websites etc.
I, however, received the link from a card carrying Republican.
GO HERE TO VOTE
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oohh, good link, thanks!
Wow, that was really interesting. Thanks.
I sent that link to my family this morning and it started ANOTHER political argument!!!
What's the deal with Macedonia?? They sure love their McCain.
I'm glad they let people from the United States vote. Because even though we get to vote in the real election, I would have felt left out and sad if they excluded me.
It's cool, isn't it?
Sorry about that, Dina.. Sad how politics and family arguments often go hand in hand (same in my house!)
Oooh, I like it! Lets hope its a good predictor. :)
I am staying away from all things election ... may the best man win !
For me it was ALL about Palin - horror horror horror - thrilled she is not going to get a look in. W has handed the Dems a country in strife - given the change in govt I am certain flushing out Capital Hill will make an immediate difference. Wishing Barack well in turning the tables. At least he has good reference on how 'not to run a world power"!! J
Post a Comment