I forgot. Yep, that's right. I almost forgot to blog today..... which would have meant that I had "failed" the NoBloPoMo task.
"She" is talking a lot about failing right now. Her doctors are talking with her about when she can go home, and the reality of that has sent her spinning into "magical thinking". In other words.... if THIS happens, I'll be okay. But if THAT happens, I'll have to kill myself. "And it will be okay because you will look after my children."
So I had to dob her in again. Geez I hate doing that. But I feel no guilt. Just sadness.
She IS getting better. But it's so slow, and it's such a dance (one step forwards, two steps backwards) that it's hard to see it as progress.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Phew! I almost emailed you tonight to see if you had remembered. :)
I'm glad to hear that she is making progress, even if it's slow and frustrating. I hope that it turns around soon. Hang in there, love.
You are such an amazing friend. I'm glad she's taking small steps towards being well. Glad you blogged too!!
Tell her that her invisible support team are cheering from the sidelines.
Thank goodness she has such a wonderful advocate - but please make sure you are looked after too.
Thanks Guera... If it happens again... all prompting gratefully received! I gave myself quite a start when I realised!
She IS going to get better (like the little train who COULD get up that hill). I just keep having to tell myself that. xx
Thanks Ali and Lara. I'm doing fine. I really am. xx
Fe, you are such a strong and supporting friend. (I hope somone is supporting you?)
Post a Comment