Thursday, November 13, 2008

I had a whole 'nother post planned for today....

(see? I am finally beginning to think ahead!)

.... but I needed to share with you the 9 (8.5?) most precious words in the English language....

Her: "Hi Fe. I think I've turned a corner!"

.... and by tone and content, she most certainly has! The ensuing conversation went something along the lines of ..

Fe: "Holy &*^%! That's wonderful!"

Her: "There's no need to swear about it!"

She sounds SO much better. And she FEELS so much better. And although there may still be some more dancing before we're outta there, I am just jumping with joy because this feels like the first time that I have had a conversation with the REAL her since before she was hospitalised.

Oh man! Today's a GOOD day!

12 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

Awesome!!

That's GREAT news!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news!
Does she know she's got a whole internet cheersquad out there "rooting" for her?

Fe said...

Yeah.... she knows that. Well, she knew that, but she probably won't remember it for a while.

Thanks for the cheers guys! I can't tell you how happy I am about this.

xxxx

Ali said...

Yay! So happy for her and her family.

MissyBoo said...

Excellent news!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Doing the happy dance here!

I'll keep everything crossed that the trend continues.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

That is most excellent news. It's the small steps that make all the difference.

Le said...

yipp yi yay !!

Anonymous said...

This is tremendous news!!! J

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Glad to hear she's turning a corner. I had to backtrack to find out the issues...

Sending my wishes for more recovery...

M said...

You must be feeling relieved!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Awesome news. It must be welcome relief for the both of you.