HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! you wonderful person you! May the year ahead and beyond be with out turbulence and trouble and be bright happy and prosperous Love Ewan C
happy Birthday Fe ... thats my next number too ! I know you had a great day and got great cards from your precious sons. I just wanted to wish you a fabulous year ahead with more good things than you can imagine.
I know I am very late but we went away for 4 days and I have been very busy since ...there still isn't a dent in the 1000 reads in my google reader. I zeroed it before I left too.
This blog is where I get to talk about everything and nothing.
I'm agonisingly honest and an eternal optimist. Life has thrown some challenges my way, and I discuss them candidly and grittily. Real-life issues that we can all relate to, such as depression, cancer, family court, child support, divorce, parenting, single parenting, dating, not-dating..... it's all here.
16 comments:
Happy Birthday Scorpio Girl!!!!!
Someone else on my blogroll had the exact same blog title post.
I should get you guys together!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your day is full of champagne and sunshine and good things!
Yes, happy birthday to you. I hope you get very spoiled :)
Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you have a fantastic day. Sending you lots of West Coast birthday vibes. xxx
Awwwww, happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you enjoyed the day!
Congrats, and I am sending you good vibes and lots of luuuuv!
Anne
Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a lovely day filled with wine and chocolate. xxx
Thank you SO much everyone! Was a lovely day. Will post photos and stories soon.
xxxx
Oh, am I too late or may I still wish you a happy birthday? So sorry, but I hope you had a wonderful day!
Trui xx
Oh! I'm late to the party. Happy belated birthday!
Happy Birthday!
I know I'm a day late, but in my world you can make a birthday stretch for at least two weeks ;)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! you wonderful person you!
May the year ahead and beyond be with out turbulence and trouble and be bright happy and prosperous
Love Ewan C
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! :-)
X Eveline
happiest of times ahead birthday girl - le xoxoxo
happy Birthday Fe ... thats my next number too !
I know you had a great day and got great cards from your precious sons.
I just wanted to wish you a fabulous year ahead with more good things than you can imagine.
I know I am very late but we went away for 4 days and I have been very busy since ...there still isn't a dent in the 1000 reads in my google reader. I zeroed it before I left too.
Post a Comment